What do you think of the new banner? The wonderful Phantom Doodler did the art for me and it was way too cute to not use!
- On Tuesday, I reviewed LEGO Batman 2. It’s just like other LEGO games, but with voices and an open world to explore!
- I also took a look at the dangers of mixing nostalgia and gaming on Thursday.
- The SuccuStream continued last week. I actually got to even kill someone in Assassin’s Creed, so if you missed out, be sure to catch the videos. I’ll be streaming more live next Thursday at 8pm PST, so come check it out!
- Someone broke Final Fantasy VI, exposing a glitch that can lead to some pretty interesting results. It’s a bit of a long read, but it’s worth it if you’re a fan of old-school JRPGs. All those rumors of being able to play as General Leo (without altering the code) are finally true!
- Just a PSA: Stalking and harassment online is just as bad as it is in the physical world. Don’t be like this guy. If a person tells you no, leave them alone.
- Michael Fassbender has been tapped to star in the Assassin’s Creed movie. I am so disappointed. Not only is he an alleged abuser, but he’s a white dude. The first AC game starred exactly 0 white dudes. Even if they come up with a new character for him, they’ll be replacing a POC and that sucks.
And that will do it for this week. Tuesday, I’ll be reviewing The Amazing Spider-Man, so don’t miss it!